3 Easy Ways to Install Google Web Fonts on Windows 10
Google fonts is awesome feature of web fonts. You can easily use this google fonts in your html page. This makes your blog or website very beauty full & much people attract on your site.
Most of web blogger uses the Arial or Verdana in their blog.Today i will teach you in this post how to install google web fonts in window 10. With the help of my tutorial you also able to install google web fonts in window 8.1 and another version easily.
When we purchasing new computer or laptop then not all fonts are installed. So we need to install this fonts in our PC. I will suggest you that if you are blogger or wants to make new html page or website then you need to first install all fonts.
There are 816 fonts variety available on google fonts dictionary . Install any one of them which you need most for your work. Most popular fonts are Roboto ,Open Sans,Verdana,etc..
How to download & install google fonts in computer
- first step you just need to go Google Fonts website .
- After that you looking all fonts like that :-
3. Here you show different fonts you need to click plus button on any font , after that a pop up appears. Now you maximize that pop up window .
4. Now when you maximize the window a download button shows you just need to click this download button . And desired fonts start to download in your computer .
5. Next thing you need to do after the download just extract zip file in your computer & then install button appear on your screen . you need to install this google font on your computer.
6. After some time its successfully installed on your computer . You need to repeat same procedure in all fonts .
This method is working on all type of window OS . You able to install all fonts once a time in your computer, because its very quite easy process . And no technically knowledge you need to install on your computer.
If your mind any question about this topic , so you just need to comment , i will answer your question as earlier as possible.